Wisdom: Where Successful Living Begins
Passage: Proverbs 1:1–7
Questions for discussion:
- Wisdom begins with a relationship with God. In one or two sentences, describe what a relationship with God means to you?
- How does James say wisdom can be acquired according to James 1:5-6?
- Read the Proverbs routinely.
- Read the Proverbs enjoyably.
- Read the Proverbs strategically.
- What does the passage say about God?
- What does the passage say about me?
- What am I going to do about it? How can I put this truth into action?
- Who can I tell?
- Are you teachable to God’s Spirit and to others or do you tend to react defensively and take offense at constructive criticism?
- Do you cultivate relationships with people you deem to have godly wisdom?