Wisdom for Relationships and Sexuality
Passage: Proverbs 5:1–23
- What is something that you learned today?
- What is something that might need clearing up around your table? Families, are there things that you need to talk about so that your kids understand?
- Reflecting on this passage, what are the sins to avoid, the promises to cling to, the examples to follow, or the commands to obey? If appropriate, share what you are thinking with your table.
- MARRIED COUPLES: What is one tangible step you can make towards improving your marriage in all of its facets? Consider this and talk about it when you have some time together alone.
- YOUNG PEOPLE: How can you walk forward in obedience to this passage?
- KIDS: Why is marriage important to God? How can you help your parents to spend more time together so that they can have a healthier marriage?