DOCTRINE CLASS: MONTHLY MEETINGS
In Titus 2:1, Paul instructs Titus in his service to the churches in Crete to “teach what accords with sound doctrine.” The aim of Revolve’s Doctrine class is to HEAR sound doctrine from the Scriptures and understand that it is the fuel to then OBEY and SHARE the Gospel in our lives.
- Each class will be focused on one of the sections of Revolve’s Statement of Faith which can be found here in our website under 'Explore/Our Beliefs.'
*Session 3: March 20, 6-8pm; Register here
- If you have any questions you'd like us to be prepared to answer please submit them with this form. Doctrine Questions
- Each topic is independent; is it not required to commit to coming to more than one at time :)
OPEN HOUSE on MARCH 3
On the first Sunday of every month, at 9am in the foyer of Lower Cape May Regional High School's Auditorium we have a Revolve Open House.
This is an opportunity to meet those who are newer to Revolve and share with them about our DNA as a church, and we also encourage existing Revolve attenders to come and get connected with new people as well.
This is a great time to see some new faces, learn some new names, and maybe even make a connection that could turn into a discipleship opportunity. This time is family friendly, kids can be around and play with each other or the nursery will have toys to play with.
If you are newer to Revolve or a Revolve veteran, there is a good reason for you to come, grab a cup of coffee, eat a snack, and meet some new people.
- Discover Our Vision: Join us to learn how Revolve started and the heart behind our church's vision, mission, and values.
- Meet the Leaders: Connect with our leadership team.
- Bring a Friend: Invite someone to come along with you and learn together.
- Connect & Grow: Find your place in our family and explore your next step.
EXPLORE THE WORD
This class will help you to explore God's word and be able to look deeper and understand what you've read. It will cover an Old Testament Introduction, New Testament Introduction and spend time breaking down the Observation, Interpretation and Application Inductive Bible Study method.
4 sessions: (skip March 20 due to overlap with Doctrine class)
February 28, March 6, March 13, March 27
5:30-7:30pm @ Revolve's North Cape May office
See our webpage www.revolvechurchnj.com/exlporetheword for more description.
Registration is open but not required, walk in welcome! Registration form
INTERNATIONAL POTLUCK AND PRAYER
Test your culinary prowess and enjoy a variety of dishes from around the world as we come together to pray for our missionary partners working among Unreached People Groups in the Middle East, Central Asia, and Europe. This will be a time to share food, fellowship, learn, and lift up those who are spreading the Gospel in challenging areas.
NEED TO KNOW DETAILS:
Date: March 10, 2024
Location: No Limits Academy 54 N. Railroad Ave, Rio Grande, NJ 08242 (entrance behind Mr Tire and before playground)
Get creative and bring a meal to share from India, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, or - if you don't feel like getting crazy - just bring whatever you want!
Please RSVP here so we can know how many tables and chairs to set up!
WOMEN'S PRAYER AND FELLOWSHIP
These meetings provide a way for women of Revolve to fellowship with one another, pray together and encourage one another. The time will include light refreshments, a devotion and prayer.
"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25
- No commitment to come to all, come when you can!
- Next meeting will be on March 23 from 9-10:30am ~ Typically on the 4th Saturday of the month
- Let us know if you can come with this Registration Form
At Revolve Church's office 3860 Bayshore Rd, Unit B, North Cape May, NJ 08204