Read: Philippians 3, John 15:1-11, Jeremiah 1:4-19
1. What in the “Christian Walk” feels like work to you? Are you viewing that thing as something to check-off?
2. If you desire to spend time with those whom you love, have you made space to sit with the Lord?
3. Have you surrendered to Christ today in this moment? Your goals, your plans, your desires, your needs?
4. Have you recognized and remembered your position in Christ for this moment?
5. This week try to stop throughout the day and say “Jesus, in this moment, I abide in you, make my joy complete in you.”