How to Suffer for Righteousness and Not Stupidity
Passage: 1 Peter 3:8–18
- Families: Talk with your kids about integrity and “being the right person and doing the right thing even when nobody's watching.”
- What area of integrity mentioned in this passage is the most difficult for you?
- Why do we naturally fight against suffering and how might we be fighting against God’s plan at times?
- Peter said it is better to suffer for doing righteous than for doing evil. What does that look like in today’s world?
- If you were going to implement one truth from today’s passage, what would it be and how would you do it?
More in 1 & 2 Peter: Unshakeable Hope
November 27, 20222 Peter 3 (Living In Light Of Christ's Return; Part 2)
November 20, 20222 Peter 3 (Living in Light of Christ's Return; Part 1)
November 13, 20222 Peter 2 (Part 3)