To Destroy the Work of the Devil
- What struck you the most about this morning’s time in the Word?
- How does Jesus as the work-of-the-devil destroying savior bring you to a deeper sense of awe?
- Which TRUTH of salvation did you need to most be reminded of this morning and why?
- Justification: Jesus came to destroy sin’s penalty in your life. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
- Sanctification: Jesus came to destroy sin’s power in your life. Jesus has set you free from the power of sin and death.
- Glorification: Jesus will ultimately and finally destroy sin’s presence in our lives and in all creation. Jesus is making all things new.
- How can you remind yourself, your family, and your friends about the sin and death destroying power of Christ this Christmas season?
More in Advent 2020: The Messiah Comes
December 20, 2020To Serve, Not to be Served