- Do you get defensive when you think about church leadership exercising authority Why or why not?
- Pastor Bill said that church family has:
- ONE head and purpose - Jesus and his glory;
- TWO guiding authorities - the Word and the Spirit;
- THREE roles of participation - elders, deacons, priesthood of all
- How are you honoring Christ as head of the church?
- In what ways are you contributing to the purpose of the church?
- Do you treat the Word and the Spirit as your guiding authorities? How?
- Where do you fit in? Are you participating in your role?
- Are you a consumer or a producer? What’s your action step?
More in Understanding Church
September 20, 2020Understanding the Mission (Pt2)
September 13, 2020Understanding the Mission (Pt1) Cross Segmentation
September 6, 2020Prayer Service